Clearos Professional 6.2.0 Final Release Notes
The following release notes provide an overview of the ClearOS Professional 6.2.0 release.
- Core system derived from Red Hat Enterprise Linux * 6.x source code
- 64-bit support
- Graphical installer
- Windows BDC support
- App developer framework
- Google Apps Synchronization
- Active Directory Connector
- Account Synchronization
- Gateway Antimalware Premium powered by Kaspersky
- File Antimalware Premium powered by Kaspersky
- Zarafa Standard and Community (coming soon)
A pilot program for upgrading ClearOS 5.x was started with the release of 6.2.0. Once this pilot program has completed, upgrades may become available at that time.
* Company names, brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Red Hat provides source code for their Enterprise Linux which - once trademarks have been removed - is used to build core components of ClearOS. We are not Red Hat. Red Hat does in no way endorse ClearOS.
content/en_us/announcements_releases_clearos_professional_6.2.0_release_notes.txt · Last modified: 2015/02/10 10:43 (external edit)