[root@srv ~]# yum list installed openvpn
Loaded plugins: clearcenter-marketplace, fastestmirror
ClearCenter Marketplace: fetching repositories...
clearos | 3.6 kB 00:00
clearos-bootstrap | 1.9 kB 00:00
clearos-centos | 3.6 kB 00:00
clearos-centos-fasttrack | 3.4 kB 00:00
clearos-centos-updates | 3.4 kB 00:00
clearos-centosplus | 3.4 kB 00:00
clearos-contribs | 2.9 kB 00:00
clearos-epel/7/x86_64/metalink | 24 kB 00:00
clearos-infra | 3.0 kB 00:00
clearos-updates | 3.0 kB 00:00
(1/2): clearos-centos-fasttrack/7/x86_64/primary_db | 69 kB 00:00
(2/2): clearos-centos-updates/7/x86_64/primary_db | 3.3 MB 00:00
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* clearos: mirror1-amsterdam.clearos.com
* clearos-centos: centos-mirror.cyberhost.ro
* clearos-centos-fasttrack: centos-mirror.cyberhost.ro
* clearos-centos-updates: centos-mirror.cyberhost.ro
* clearos-centosplus: centos-mirror.cyberhost.ro
* clearos-contribs: mirror1-amsterdam.clearos.com
* clearos-epel: mirrors.neterra.net
* clearos-infra: mirror1-amsterdam.clearos.com
* clearos-updates: mirror1-amsterdam.clearos.com
* private-clearcenter-dyndns: download2.clearsdn.com:80
private-clearcenter-dyndns | 1.9 kB 00:00
private-clearcenter-dyndns/primary_db | 2.3 kB 00:00
openvpn.x86_64 2.3.8-1.el7 @clearos-epel
Thanks Nick. That was the initial suggestion from quite a few, but no one could figure out how to get it installed.
Fighting an even bigger problem right now - my email stopped working except when on the local network...wife isn't happy.
Port 25 is a completely separate issue. Don't worry about it for the moment but once you are up and running it may come back to bite you.
For POP, if you are connecting to mail.mydomain.com internally on your LAN, does your external DNS set up had an any A or CNAME record for this server? I suspect you don't and you have just set up mail.mydomain.com in your ClearOS hosts file. I've checked externally (google and your unique name were my friends) and I can only see an A and MX record for whisperingwoods.org. I have not seen any CNAME records for mail.whisperingwoods.org which is what I'd expect. If you don't want to set up a CNAME record you'll need to change your phones' e-mails to point at your A record (whisperingwoods.org).