My Community Dashboard

  • Yes, for Community. If there are no reported issues from the community they should get pushed to Home/Business next week. Personally I'd possibly hold back QoS a further week as it is a small change to the configs but it activates a bigger underlying change. The other changes are much smaller, almost in the tweak category.

    App-dynamic-vpn is a paid only app and it did not make it last night. I would guess it will now wait until next Tuesday.

    I thing I've got dansguardian built. I'll test tomorrow and push tomorrow night with app-content-filter, if possible.