Tonight (24/03/20-25/03/20) the following updated packages are being released:
* by the package name = the package is also being released to Business at the same time.
Packages available for testing
- app-openvpn - adds parameter nat_enabled to /etc/clearos/openvpn.conf. Change to "yes" and restart the firewall to avoid having to use a custom firewall rule if you want to NAT your OpenVPN client traffic. I hope to be able to update the webconfig at some time to expose the parameter, but this is a lower priority.
- app-kopano - Removes requirement for kopano-webapp-plugin-delayeddelivery which was deprecated a while back. Only available to Kopano users. To update, do:
- app-network - code merge complete. Seems to work for everything except external VLANs and a few quirks.
- app-gateway-management - update with:
- app-dnsthingy - This is the same update as app-gateway-management but also includes a rebranding from DNSThingy to AdamOne. Update with:
- Now allows you to set up Wireless and Cellular interfaces. You will also need app-wireless to configure a NIC as an access point. Otherwise manual configuration is then needed for WiFi and Cellular devices.
- I've tweaked it for kernel mode PPPoE (much faster and lower resoucres). For the moment we are not forcibly converting PPPoE interfaces over, but if you edit an interface it will switch to kernel mode.
- Hides irrelevant interfaces from app-network-report such as docker0, veth* and ifb*.
- Numerous other changes since last 2.6.0
- Do not use the the update if you use VLAN's on external interfaces.
Unless detailed otherwise, packages available for testing can be installed with:
Packages being worked on:
- app-sia - In theory it worked but does not. Fixes needed. I have an idea to get it working in Gateway mode but it is deathly slow.
- app-openvpn to add three configuration parameters (client-to-client, "push block-outside-dns" and to force all traffic through the VPN). This is being worked on by an external contributor.
- app-attack-detector to add a button beside each banned IP to you can unban it. This is being worked on by an external contributor.
- app-network - bug #41 should now be fixed. Two more bugs to go. Team Canada are working on it.
- nextcloud - upstream v18. Still trying to crack the PHP 7.2 set up.