Scaling a Kubernetes Cluster
These instructions will demonstrate, step-by-step, how to scale a Kubernetes cluster using ClearGLASS and a Cloudify.
These instructions assume you have already provisioned a Kubernetes cluster via ClearGLASS's Cloudify Kubernetes blueprint.
Scale a cluster up
1. From the Stack page, click on the Workflow button
2. Select Scale Cluster Up
3. Add the number of nodes to the Delta input to scale the cluster up
4. Select Scale Cluster Up
Scale a cluster down
1. From the Stack page, click on the three vertical circles next to the Create Stack button
2. Select Scale Cluster Down
3. Add the number of nodes (add a negative number) to the Delta input to scale the cluster down
4. Select Scale Cluster Down
If you have trouble provisioning or scaling the Kubernetes cluster or have technical questions contact the ClearGLASS support team for help.