Framework Coding Standards Documentation
Every source code page should start with the phpDoc page-level documentation block. For class files (libraries and controllers), a similar class-level documentation block is also required.
The category should be set to one of the following values:
The package name should be set to the RPM base name. For example, the OpenVPN App has the package set to OpenVPN.
The subpackage should be set to one of the following:
Multiple author lines can exist for a particular source code, ClearOS is open source after all! The author tag should be in the following format:
The copyright notice for the source code. Multiple copyright lines can be listed here.
The license for source code.
Spacing and Alignment
The right hand value of the tags must all align. See code sample below.
* Daemon class.
* A meta file is used to organize and manage the daemons on the system.
* In an ideal world, we would be able to scan the list of init scripts in
* /etc/rc.d and generate the service list on the fly. Unfortunately
* there are some inconsistencies that make this impossible. The meta file
* holds the following information:
* - the RPM where the daemon lives
* - the daemon/process name (what you see with ps)
* - whether or not the daemon supports a "/etc/rc.d/init.d/ reload"
* - a short title (eg Apache Web Server)
* @category Apps
* @package Base
* @subpackage Libraries
* @author ClearFoundation
* @copyright 2006-2011 ClearFoundation
* @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lgpl.html GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 or later
* @link http://www.clearfoundation.com/docs/developer/apps/base/